Christmas is that time of the year when you feel like the whole world has just gotten up from a slumber. Because everyone has gotten that extra spring to their step. They want to get from one place to the other in a hurry. But even though everyone is bustling about there is a sense of excitement to this hurried manner. You can feel the fact that everyone is just looking forward to something. Everyone is getting ready to celebrate. It doesn’t matter if you don’t actually celebrate the occasion, but you get carried away with the festive atmosphere that has been created in every corner of every street, and you just can’t help but join in and play your part
. And every year there is something new that you want try out during Christmas, you add something new to your Christmas bucket list. Because you know that there will be something new and exciting to do at this time of the year. From attending parties at different Christmas party venues Melbourne to trying out various winter games. There will always be something new for you to do. Winter is that time of the year when you have the opportunity to try your hand at the various winter games. You can have you first attempt at ice skating. Although you will find yourself falling on your back during the first few rounds, I can be quite exciting once you get the hang of it.
There may be various Christmas events being held at a http://vogueballroom.com.au/ that you can attend. Because Christmas time is when you get a lot of stage plays and the likes going up. And if you haven’t experienced one, then this is the time of the year you should give it a go. Because Christmas themed events can be quite spectacular and you don’t want to miss out on this experience. And at the end of it you will feel like it was all worth it. Because you will walk out of the place quite stunned by the experience you have just had. And since it is the time when everyone is excited and there is always an adrenaline rush associated with it. So you are more likely to try and some new and exciting things in your life when Christmas is around the corner, rather than trying at any other time of your life. You will be automatically tempted to give your year and amazing end. And what better way to do it than to tick things off your bucket list.
Are you someone who doesn’t do well in big and splashy social occasions? Perhaps you simply are not comfortable mingling with a huge amount of people all at once. In this case, having hundreds and hundreds of guests coming for your wedding can feel very distasteful and daunting. The solution? Have an intimate celebration! Or several small celebrations! Here’s how you can pull off a successful intimate reception of your own…
- Invite only the inner circle – in an age and time when the internet promotes splashy weddings, having a small wedding can sound a little stingy; especially if you have a lot of social connections. However, in our experience, the smaller the wedding list is, the more intimate an affair it will turn out to be. So if you really want your wedding to be intimate and special, make sure to invite only your innermost circle of friends and family; those who simply have to be at there to see you say “I do”. This gives you more options for intimate wedding venues.
- Hand made invitations for a more personal touch – e-invitations are all the rage now-a-days. But despite how much communicating has evolved in the past decade alone, we must admit that wedding invitations are still preferred to be mailed the traditional way. And if you can manage to make them hand printed invitations, you’ll only be emphasizing the cherished feel.
- Make it a venue that means something to you – perhaps it’s the beach you first saw each other at, perhaps it’s the church your parents fell in love with…perhaps it’s even in the garden of your parents’ home; be it for the ideal wedding reception or for the ceremony itself, make sure it’s something that’s special to you. It will be a bonus if your guests know it’s special to you.
- Serve food that is home cooked – there’s something very cozy and intimate about home cooked meals. If you are an exceptional chef, or if your skills in the kitchen has always been appreciated, you can try feeding your guests yourself. You may, of course, use a little help with the serving. This is unfortunately only practical for very small groups.
- Make your guests your “official photographer” – do you feel weird posing for strange cameramen? Perhaps you’re not too comfortable having a photographer clicking away while you are with this close group. The solution? Make your guests your photographers. Let them know they will be collecting the memories. Trust us, you’ll all have a lot of fun…!